"The Secure Systems Lab at the Technical University of Vienna has released the newest version of Pixy, an open-source vulnerability scanner. Here are some of the highlights:
- detection of SQL injection and XSS vulnerabilities in PHP source code
- automatic resolution of file inclusions
- computation of dependence graphs that help you understand the causes of reported vulnerabilities
- static analysis engine (flow-sensitive, interprocedural, context-sensitive)
- platform-independent (written in Java)
Pixy can be downloaded for free from http://pixybox.seclab.tuwien.ac.at/. "
Tool Link: http://pixybox.seclab.tuwien.ac.at/pixy/