I just released a paper on an attack vector against certain transparent proxy architectures via the use of client side plugins with sockets support. If you've been reading this site for awhile you can probably tell that I frown upon new industry buzzwords and often make fun of new silly sounding terms. Rather than selecting my own ridiculous and unnecessary buzzword I am asking the community to come up with the best silly buzzword and talk name and post it here.
- Proxy Jacking
- Cyber Jacking
- Proxy Request Smuggling
- Host Request Splitting
- HTTP Riding/HTTP Galloping/HTTP Proxy Prancing
- PITM: Proxy in the middle attack
Example talk names:
- Proxy jacking the web cybervisor
- Pwning proxies for <x> and profit
- Smashing the SOP for <insert something witty here> and profit
- I broke the SOP and all I got was this lousy http response
- I broke the Proxy and all I got was this lousy http response
- Cyber jacking the intranet for make benefit of malicious activities
- In mother Russia, proxies own you!
The winner will get street creds for contributing and 1 beer if they bump into me at an event :)
Comments are open so please post your ridiculous suggestions!