I'm heading out later today for my yearly Blackhat/Defcon trip and looking to attend the following blackhat talks as of now.
- Veiled - A Browser Based Darknet
- Practical Windows XP/2003 Heap Exploitation
- Fighting Russian Cybercrime Mobsters
- More Tricks for Defeating SSL
- Enterprise Java Rootkits
- The Language of Trust
- State of the Art Post Exploitation in Hardened PHP Environments
- Fight Against 1-Day Exploits
- Fuzzing the Phone in your Phone
- Defensive Rewriting
- Breaking the Security Myths of Extended Validation SSL Certificates
- MD5 Collisions
- A Black Hat Vulnerability Risk Assessment
If you're also in Vegas and wish to chat app security I'll be at OWASP's breakout briefing about Critical Infrastructures July 29, 16:45 in Genoa room.